6/11/09 | Chick-Fil-A Mini Giveaway
[ Currently Eating: Random Breakfast Things ]
Oh, Chick-Fil-A – why must you build your restaurants so far away from me?
That goes for In-N-Out and Sonic as well.
So, I’ve received some coupons for a FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwich at any participating Chick-Fil-A restaurant. The thing is that the restaurant is so far away from where I live, that it’s going to be awhile until I can come up with an excuse to drive out to where they are.
But I didn’t want these Spicy Chicken sandwiches to get lonely, so I’ve decided to give some of the coupons away. Would you like one? There is a slight catch, and if you’re a regular visitor to Chick-Fil-A, you might have guessed it. The Spicy Chicken sandwich is ONLY on the menu currently in test markets. Specifically, at all the California locations, Baltimore, MD locations and Jacksonville, FL locations. Sorry, I’m not the one who decided this.
Because of that, I thought it wouldn’t be fun to do a “real” contest. So I’m just going to give them away first come first served. So here is the lowdown:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING – THE CHICK-FIL-A GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
• I have FOUR (4) coupons, each good for ONE (1) Free Spicy Chicken Sandwich
• They’ll be given away to the first FOUR people who “@ Message” me or DM (Direct Message) me about it on my Twitter account.
• I’m assuming you live near or can get to a PARTICIPATING Chick-Fil-A. That would be the test markets of California, Baltimore MD or Jacksonville FL.
• One per person. I’ll need a mailing address to send it to you.
• This giveaway is open until all four coupons have been claimed.
So yes, this is actually an underhanded way to try and get a few twitter followers… but I’ll most likely follow you back regardless. Unless you’re marketing weight-loss formula or canned (and digital) spam. By the way, if you don’t know about the other site I run, it’s called Cheaplander – this is the reason for the different twitter name.
OK, I would say good luck, but no luck is needed. Just timing. Fire away. I’ll post up a message when the coupons are all claimed. Also, I have comments turned off on this post – the whole point is to contact me via twitter!